Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms of Service The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and Frequencies4.Life (“Frequencies4.Life”). By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and any other rules, policies, or guidelines that may be posted on the website. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not use this website.
2. Modifications to Terms of Service Frequencies4.Life reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will provide notice to our users by posting the changes on the website. Your continued use of the website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
3. User Responsibility You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. Content All content on the website is owned or licensed by Frequencies4.Life. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any such content in any way without the prior written consent of Frequencies4.Life
5. Links Frequencies4.Life may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. Frequencies4.Life does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies of these websites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties Your use of the website is at your sole risk. The website, and all content, products, and services made available on the website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
7. Limitation of Liability Frequencies4.Life shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
8. Termination Frequencies4.Life reserves the right to terminate your access to the website and your account at no notice.
9. Miscellaneous These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms. Thank you for taking the time to read this agreement.